Categories

Aug 4, 2019

Let the Finishing Begin

Turns out, there's nothing quite so potent as making a public promise to finish a few WIPs to prompt some action. It also helps that like a parent waving a lollipop in front of a wayward toddler, my reward for keeping that promise is the opportunity to cast on the rainbow shawl I've been craving. 

This week, I buckled down and wove in the last of the ends on my Herlacyn Breeze. It's soaking now in preparation for blocking, which I hope to tackle this evening.



Dazzling progress? No, but for a project that's been stalled for far too long, it's a start, and I'll take it.


Looking for the pattern? It's in my tech editor's capable hands, so it should be ready for release soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and enjoy each and every comment. If you have questions, share those too, and I'll do my best to respond.
-b