Categories

May 23, 2012

WIP | Teal Flair


Theoretically, this will morph into a sweater at some point along the way. Right now it just looks and feels like a pile of knitting.

This is my first top-down sweater, and I’m eager to learn how this works. In the past, the sweaters I’ve knit have all used traditional, pieced construction.

I’m making a few basic modifications. I’m adding some ease so it can be worn over turtlenecks in the fall. I’m centering the button band. And, I’m using a crossed stockinette stitch (ktbl) for the body.

Now, back to my knitting.

Related
Spotlight | Photos, with Flair
WIP | Teal Flair Again
FO | Teal Flair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and enjoy each and every comment. If you have questions, share those too, and I'll do my best to respond.
-b