Categories

May 1, 2013

WIP | May or May Not

Welcome to the month of May, a time of promise and possibility.

The sun shines, flowers bloom, birds sing, tender shoots emerge, delicate leaves unfurl ... and other things may (or may not) be progressing.

For instance, there may (or may not) be someone test knitting these:
Or, there may (or may not) be progress on finalizing the April Showers spa cloth pattern:


There may (or may not) be evidence of a brief moment of whimsy:
There may (or may not) be another pattern in the works:

Welcome to May, friends. Where progress may (or may not) be happening. Sometimes it's a difficult thing to measure. Or perhaps that's just me?


Don't forget to visit Tami's Amis and the Yarn Along at Small Things to see what everyone is working on. 

6 comments:

  1. Lots of interesting stuff there, looks like you've been very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects! My favorite is the owl.

    Here's my WIP: http://mibruno.com/en-proceso-86/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spa cloth would make a pretty blanket. The owl is darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the owl. Great minds and all that .. I've been thinking the same thing about the spa cloths.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and enjoy each and every comment. If you have questions, share those too, and I'll do my best to respond.
-b