Categories

Mar 29, 2015

PIPs | Patterns in Progress

Some of you have inquired recently about specific designs and when the patterns might be released. Your interest and inquiries are always heartwarming and motivating, so I wanted to take a moment to respond.
Yes, there are several patterns in progress, or PIPs as they're sometimes labeled in my To Do list. Like all my patterns, they're fast and easy, and most are reversible, too. Briefly, here's the current lineup and the status of each (with updates as patterns are released):
Sweet Hearts & Soft Spots – This pattern has been released.
Read about it here.
Buy it here.

Owl Family – This pattern has been released.
Read about it here.
Buy it here.
Color Check Afghan This pattern has been released.
Read about it here.
Buy it here.
(Color Check has been featured on the Brown Sheep Company Facebook page.
Dojeling shawl – This pattern has been released.
Flashpoint afghan - This pattern has been released.
Read about it here.
Buy it here.


Cloth & Towel Set – In active development.

You noticed of course I didn’t identify specific release dates for one simple reason: I’ve learned to be cautious, because as soon as one declares a definitive date, the cosmos feels compelled to step in and throw a spanner (or an entire box of them) into the works. 
I can't control cosmic forces, but with so many patterns in the pipeline, one thing is clear. I'd better quit chatting and get back to work!

PS: There are several holiday and quick-knit projects also in the pipeline.

Connecting with the Linkup list in the sidebar.

6 comments:

  1. Love the owls! I would definitely test for you if you're ever looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely, but the shawl and Swafghan are DELIGHTFUL! Good luck. Thanks for the update ---I will have my eye out for those two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the owls and their eyes :) you are quite busy with your needles!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and enjoy each and every comment. If you have questions, share those too, and I'll do my best to respond.
-b