Categories

Aug 19, 2018

Fast Forward

This afghan is in fast forward, moving ahead so quickly, I only have a few quick shots to share. I managed to grab one in a brief moment of semi-organization right after I finished the second strip.



It's difficult to decipher the hot mess below, so you'll have to trust me when I say it shows all three strips heaped unceremoniously on the work table.


After sorting things out and restoring some semblance of order, I've started picking up stitches in preparation for joining the strips.


It's always gratifying when a project moves forward at such a rewarding pace, but I'm determined keep things in perspective. With seams to complete, borders to work and ends to weave, there's still plenty of work to be done, but you'll hear no complaints from me. It's all part of this crazy craft we call knitting, so it's okay with me.

Connecting with the linkups in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and enjoy each and every comment. If you have questions, share those too, and I'll do my best to respond.
-b