Categories

Oct 13, 2019

Border Issues

I've tried like the dickens to get  a decent overview shot of the Ohio Star afghan, with little success. The last time you saw this project, it looked like a hot mess.


I was working the borders, which required wrestling with four long circulars, primarily because I'm a stubborn coot who likes to see the stitches she's working rather than have them jammed together on a single cord. Needless to say, the process itself was both tweaky and a bit frustrating, but the end result is satisfactory.


The big debate now is whether or not to add a final edging. If the answer is yes, the next question becomes, should that edging be blue or red? Luckily, there are still a fair number of ends to weave, which gives me plenty of time to think about the issue of edging vs. no edging.

Well, life is clammoring in the background. Gotta run, happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and enjoy each and every comment. If you have questions, share those too, and I'll do my best to respond.
-b