Categories

Feb 1, 2013

PSA | Knitting Camp Registration Opens Today

If you’re a knitter, you’ve probably heard of Elizabeth Zimmerman, fondly called EZ by many in the knitting community.

In 1974, EZ and daughter Meg Swensen started the now-famous Knitting Camp, which is celebrating its fortieth year. As you may know, this annual series of summer knitting workshops is so popular, attendance is often determined by lottery.

So don't delay. If  you want to attend Knitting Camp 2013, online registrations open today and close February 8. You can find all the details here.

I have no connection to Knitting Camp, the Swensens or Schoolhouse Press, so consider this a public service announcement. I do wish you luck and hope you win the lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and enjoy each and every comment. If you have questions, share those too, and I'll do my best to respond.
-b