Categories

Nov 29, 2013

Books | Finishing Techniques

There are so many wonderful knitting books, it's difficult to pick a favorite.

Right now, however, I find myself turning to this little gem to solve problems and answer questions, particularly when I'm in the middle of a project.

If you're looking for a gift for a knitter (and yes, that includes you: you're a knitter, right?), then consider The Knitter’s Book of Finishing Techniques by Nancie M. Wiseman.



To learn more about why this book is so handy, check out this post

The bottom line? It's one of those books that never makes it back onto the shelf, because I'm always referring to it. Finishing still isn't my strongest suit, but with Wiseman's help, my skills are improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and enjoy each and every comment. If you have questions, share those too, and I'll do my best to respond.
-b