BYOB: Build Your Own Bundle*
From now through the end of the holidays:
- Buy 1 pattern at the minimum full price ($5)
- Buy 2 or more: Save 15% on each additional purchase
- And yes, previous purchases apply!
Rather than running an ever-changing series of sales, with BYOB you simply buy the patterns you want and need:
- Choose the patterns you like.
- Tailor your bundle to your personal preferences.
- Opt for the quantity that suits you, whether that's one, two or more.
- Buy patterns for yourself, send them as gifts or do both.
To understand how this might work for you, let's look at a few possible scenarios.
BYOB: Build Your Own Bundle
Example 1. A few months ago, you purchased Twegen ($6), and now you need a blanket for a baby on the way. The mom-to-be loves geometric lines and cheerful colors, so you think Flashpoint would be ideal. Click the Flashpoint "buy it now" button and you automatically receive the discount. (Your previous purchase qualifies you for the savings.)
I can't speak for others, but my motivations are simple. The BYOB approach:
- Is easy, flexible and straightforward.
- Helps you save in a way that's meaningful for you.
- Rewards those of you who are repeat or multiple buyers.
- Allows you to try a pattern you've been eyeing but have postponed buying.
In short, it gives you the opportunity to save while you also shape your purchases to suit your knitting and gift-giving needs today, tomorrow and for the immediate future.*
If you're a regular, you know every pattern here is designed to be as fast, easy and foolproof as possible to help busy, time-pressed knitters of all skill levels discover something attractive, fun and appealing to knit.
Life is hectic and with the holidays approaching, time and budgets are stretched to the max. Hopefully, this no-fuss, no-muss approach will make your holiday season just a little bit easier, less stressful and more joyful. These are very good things, right?
With luck, the streamlined BYOB: Build Your Own Bundle strategy will help all of us spend less time scrambling to beat sale deadlines, and devote more time to the things that truly matter like family, friends and knitting.
Consider BYOB an early holiday gift from me to you: Happy holidays one and all!
Click here to see the full collection available through Ravelry. (Remember, you don't have to be a Ravelry member to buy patterns.)
To browse through individual pattern release posts, click here.
To see all patterns currently available (without going to Ravelry), click here.
NOTE: This offer expires midnight, Jan 2, 2016 (Saturday).
* Obligatory Disclaimer: At present, the BYOB sale is set to run through the Jan 2. Obviously, I reserve the right to modify this offer in any way, at any time and for any reason. That said, let's test the premise and see how it works. Happy knitting!